Sunday 4 September 2016

Eye cream review

Hello again my loves!
B. Vitalised eye cream
Simple Smoothing eye balm
I can't believe it is September already! Anyhow, as the first post for this month I will review two eye creams that I have been using for a while now.
Generally I am quite dry in the under-eye area and because the ageing process has already started, I'm quite picky when it comes to eye creams, but of course anything new is more than welcome.

I'll start with the B. Vitalised eye cream.
It is a jelly cream. Very lightweight and refreshing. I loved using it in the summer. I can't say much about the wrinkle promise. I can't say I have noticed anything different.
The only thing that I didn't really like is that it's not very quickly absorbed. If you plan to do your makeup, make sure you give it enough time.
B. Vitalised eye cream
The second cream is the Simple Smoothing eye balm. This has a very lightweight consistency. It is a cream and I like the scent of freshness. It is very blendable and it's absorbed quite quickly. Perfect for application before your makeup. It hydrates the skin enough to blend any concealer. I would suggest it for every age, since it is just a hydrating cream.
Simple Smoothing eye balm

Tip to tip: 
  • Keeping your face creams in the fridge removes all the puffiness from a freshly waked face.
  • If your eyecream is not very quickly absorbed or very hydrating for your needs, use them as eye masks during the night.
I hope you found this post helpful. Which eye products are your favourite?
Please leave any comments or questions and pictures with your favourite products in the comments section and don't forget to subscribe! <3
Remember to add more colours and fragrances to your day, because life is beauty-full of colours!!!

xoxo
Rallou

No comments:

Post a Comment