Saturday 11 February 2017

Superdrug Hydrating Mask - Review

Superdrug Hydrating mask
Hello again my loves! I hope you are well! Since I have started sensitive skin routine post, I thought I would do a review of a new mask I recently tried.

Let’s get to it!

It is the Superdrug Hydrating Mask with Viramin E. This Anti-Ageing Moisture Mask combines the powerful antioxidant properties of Vitamin E and the nourishing effects of Grapeseed Oil to help protect and hydrate the skin for a firmer, younger-looking complexion.

It is dermatologically approved, suitable for vegans and cruelty free! Not bad!

Well, it is a white creamy mask that you are supposed to leave on for 10-15 minutes. Personally, I kept it on for like half an hour, because I forgot I had it on! I must say, even though I have a very oily skin, the mask was completely absorbed without leaving any greasiness. Then I washed my face with some water and did not apply any moistoruriser. Hours later the skin did not felt oily at all!

The scent reminds me of cucumber, but it is ever so subtle. When I applied it on my face it felt a bit weird and maybe uncomfortable, but I believe this was because it is a quite thick consistency.

I definitely recommend this product. It is definitely one of my currently favourites, not to mention that it is very budget-friendly.

Tip to tip:
  • If your skin is suffering, apply a generous quantity on your face and just leave it to be absorbed.
  • If your hands or your feet are very dry, apply some of this mask and then put on cotton gloves or socks, respectively. It will work miracles!

I hope you found this post helpful. I'd love to see pictures of your favourite skincare products! Tag me on instagram as rallou_ch.
Please leave any comments or questions and pictures with your favourite products in the comments section and don't forget to subscribe! <3

Remember to add more colours and fragrances to your day, because life is beauty-full of colours!!!

xoxo


Rallou

No comments:

Post a Comment