Monday 6 April 2015

First makeup purchase in the UK!! Makeup Revolution I Heart Makeup palette: U R THE BEST THING!!!

Hello everybody! I hope you are all well!

So, this is my first post in English! That is why today I will talk about my first makeup purchase in the UK.
Now, I saw this product in the local Superdrug store, and I didn't really wanna buy it, because I didn't need. So, one day I gave in to temptation and I bought it!
I literally spent more than an hour to decide! I have to say, I do not regret it!
I'm talking about a Revolution I Heart Makeup palette in the shades U R THE BEST THING. And it is the best thing! 10 matte and 22 shimmer shades, all for the amazing price of £5.99!!!! Amazing! You can find affordable makeup in the UK, but what about the quality?
I can assure you that the quality of this brand is AMAZING! I have very oily skin and everything on me creases after a while. But not those eye shadows. Well, I do use my Avon eye primer, but still. I have my makeup on for more than 12 hours a day and everything is in place!
Now, let's talk about the colours! There are shades for every hour of the day, for all skin tones and eye colours.

Matte Shades: numbers 1 - 10
Shimmer Shades: numbers 11 - 32
  • No 1 & 6 are perfect as a base. Tip to tip: If your eyelids are darker, those eyeshdows will even out the colour and your makeup will be more intense!
  • I very much like No 4, 8 & 9 as transition colours, right on the crease.
  • No 1, 12 & 22 are perfect for highlighting the brow bow.
  • No 21 is the best for  highlighting the tear duct area.
  • And the rest are just perfect! Use them s wish, depending your eye shape, your mood and so on.
Makeup Revolution I Heart Makeup palette:
U R THE BEST THING (with flash, no filter)

Makeup Revolution I Heart Makeup palette: 
U R THE BEST THING (no flash, no filter)

Makeup Revolution I Heart Makeup palette:
U R THE BEST THING
Tutorial: So, this a very simple wearable makeup look. Here are the steps:

  • No 6 as a base all over the eye lid
  • No 17 all over the mobile lid
  • No 18 on the crease
  • No 23, just tapped it on the mobile lid to enhance the colour
  • No 11 as a highlight under the brow bone
  • No 10 with a pointed brush as an eye liner
Just make sure you blend very well all the eye shadows (except for the last last step), so that you don't have harsh lines. Also, because those eyeshadows are very easy to work with, you can build the intensity, depending on your mood!



Do you like this palette? I'd like to see your makeup looks in the comments below! <3


Add more colours to your day and don't forget that  life is beauty-full of colours!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment