Sunday 18 September 2016

TRESemme Youth Boost - The Savior!

Hello my loves! I hope you are all well!
Today’s post will be about two products of the Youth Boost series from TRESemme. They have been on the market for some time now, but we got to try them before we review them!


Before I start, one thing we must always have in mind is that when we are talking about anti-ageing products we are talking about moisturising formulas. When we age, our cells cannot keep as much water, hence wrinkles and weak hair.
So, let’s get to it. This series promises to fight the ageing signs of the hair, such as: lack of body, dullness and dryness.
As I have said, because I die my hair, which are very curly and the water is really hard, dryness and dullness are my two major problems. I use all the products in the market to make these problems go away and then I decided to try the TRESemme series and I must say I love it!

The first time I used the styling lotion I was amazed how soft my hair was! Unbelievable! To be honest, I used after I combed my hair and before Ι put my hair mousse.
TRESemme Youth Boodt
Styling lotion
With regards to the Youth Correction Essence (oil / serum), I can’t say I’m equally impressed, but by all means it is a nice product. I like to use it after my styling.
TRESemme Youth Boost
Youth Correction Essence

I forgot to mention how good they smell! So nice! More than just a hair product scent.
To conclude, I love these products! They are affordable and they last for a long time!

If your hair is thick, dry or curly, give it a definite go, no matter your age! On the other hand, if you have thin and oily hair, maybe not the best choice.

Tip to tip:
  • For dryness / dehydration problems, always remember that the anti-ageing products are the best solution!
  • For those with oily or combination hair, use the serum as a mask and then wash it thoroughly.

I hope you found this post helpful. Which hair products are your favourite?
Please leave any comments or questions and pictures with your favourite products in the comments section and don't forget to subscribe! <3
Remember to add more colours and fragrances to your day, because life is beauty-full of colours!!!

xoxo
Rallou

Disclaimer: Apologies for the pictures. My phone has a problem. I have purchased the above products and my review is honest and reflects my personal opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment