Sunday 11 September 2016

Bronzing pearls - Real Techniques! Absolute must have's!

Avon Bronzing pearls
Real Techniques Brushes
Hello again my loves! I hope you are well.
Today's post is about a product I almost forgot I had! My Bronzing Pearls! I know that most would argue that this is a product to use during summer, but I believe this is the best time to use it!


Most people now have a tanned face, so not too much makeup is required. Of course as the tan fades away, we miss it and we want to maintain it as much as possible!
This is where the bronzing pearls in! Depending on the shade and the brush, they payoff should be subtle. The best thing about this product is that it is very blendable and buildable! So you can go as you wish!

The ones I have are from Avon, but now they have more shades to choose from. Generally most of the high street brands make them and they are very affordable like No 7 and Gosh.
No 7 Perfectly Bronzed Bronzing Pearls 
Gosh Precious Powder Pearls
Avon Bronzing Pearls
Avon Bronzing Pearls

My favourite brushes to apply pearls are the Real Techniques Powder Brush or Blush Brush or Face Expert Brush, which make the application process effortless!
Real Techniques Powder Brush, Blush Brush, Face Expert Brush &
Miracle complexion Sponge
Tip to tip: 

  • Now if you want more intensity you can apply them by using a makeup sponge. My current favourite is the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. It is just perfect! Because of its facets you can apply it easily and also wipe any excess!
  • If you use it wet, it will have a better pay off.
  • The denser your brush the more product it will pick up.
I hope you found this post helpful. Which bronzing products are your favourite?
Please leave any comments or questions and pictures with your favourite products in the comments section and don't forget to subscribe! <3
Remember to add more colours and fragrances to your day, because life is beauty-full of colours!!!

xoxo
Rallou


No comments:

Post a Comment