Sunday 28 June 2015

Freedom: new makeup products! #befreetomakeup

Freedom Makeup
Hello my loves!! How are you today?
Personally I am very excited, because a few days ago I got in my hands my new Freedom Makeup products!
Just look at them! The design and the packaging is just sooooo good! I have been using this products for about a week now and I can say I am very pleased. Let's start then!
Firstly, let me note here that this brand is introduced by the team that brought Makeup Revolution. So if you like the one, you'll love the other!
So.....

Before I start, the sun was so shiny when I was taking the pictures, so the pictures on the right are with direct sunlight and the rest natural light.
  • Firstly the most amazing of all the products. The Pro Glow highlighter / bronzer / blusher / whatever you can make out of it. Amazing packaging, this is why I got them. There are 4 shades and I got the shades: 
  1. Meow: this is the lightest shade. Tip to tip: Depending on your complexion it could be used as a bronzer to warm up the face a bit, or a blusher or even a highlight. I personally use it as a bronzer. It is too light to be a blusher on my complexion, but it is quite buildable.
  2. Purr: a medium shade. Can definitely be used as a blusher in light and medium complexions. Tip to tip: If your skin is very light, you can use it to contour.
  3. Roar: the darkest shade. I can only use it to contour. It is very dark for my skin to use it as a blusher.
Tip to tip: You can use a big brush to mix the colours or smaller ones to use the lightest shade to highlight and the darkest to contour.
Freedom Makeup Pro Glow Meow: combined, dark, medium light
Freedom Makeup Pro Glow Purr: combined, dark, medium light
Freedom Makeup Pro Glow Roar: combined, dark, medium light
  • Then I got 2 eyeshadows that are perfect for stunning summer looks. They feel so velvet and are so blendable and buildable. Just love them! Brights No 224 is a lime green shade and No 222 is a turquoise. Amazing colours. Just perfect for the summer!
Freedom Makeup Mono eyeshadow Brights No 224 & 222
Tip to tip: Use black eyeliner when using this colour, it will enhance the eyshadow's colour.
  • 2 lipsticks to add to my collection:
  1. No 117 Juicy lips. A peach very summery colour. Perfect for every day looks. Even though it is a subtle colour it lasts even after having coffee and breakfast! And the best part is that I could feel my lips moisturised all day!
  2. No 102 Candy sweet. Absolutely beautiful colour. Not as intense as the tube suggests, but the shade is so beautiful that I don't care. Perfect for all day long if you like bold colours on your lips.
Tip to tip: By mixing those 2 shades you get the perfect shade for all tastes!
Freedom Makeup Pro Lipstick: 117 Juicy lips & 102 Sweet Candy
  • Nail polishes:
  1. Le Nudes 401: A fleshy pinky shade. Perfect for everybody. I like those kinds of shades, because every time I feel like Barbie. I don't know why, but I feel very classy.
  2. Rouges 433, because this is my colour! I just like it soooo much!
Freedom Makeup Pro Impact nails: 433 Rouges & 401 Le Nudes
  • And lastly a pressed powder in the Shade 01, the lightest one. Beautiful packaging. It is not the best product I ever used, but for setting my makeup is pretty good.
Freedom Makeup Pressed Powder Shade 101 Translucent
To be honest, when I first applied the 401 shade, in terms of quality I wasn't very impressed. It felt a bit dry. BUT, it dried in a normal amount of time and lasted for 3-4 days and I did a few chores.

Overall: Very good quality products with amazing packaging and very low prices. I definitely think it is worth checking them out!

I hope you found this post helpful! Please leave any comments or questions in the comment section and don't forget to subscribe! <3
Remember to add more colours to your day, because life is beauty-full of colours!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment