Thursday 11 June 2015

New Max Factor products! - Review

Max Factor: Colour X-Pert Waterproof Eyeliner, Captivating Ruby,
Mastertouch Concealer, Facefinity Pimer & Face Powder, False
Lash Effect, Raspberry Blush
Hello again my loves! Summer is really here I believe! I even unpacked my summer clothes! So exciting!
But this post is also exciting as well!
Well, I went to my local Boots the other day and I saw this great offer again. A free gift for every £15 of Max Factor products. What a bargain! It was really worth it!
So, this is a review for the Max Factor products that I got and I also have swatced some of them.

I will start with my favourite products. The Colour X-Pert Waterproof Eyeliners! Because it is summer, I got the Metallic Lilac and the Metallic Turquoise! Just look at those colours! Amaaaaaazing!!! They are metallic, but easily worn during daytime and at work! Don't be scared by the Waterproof description. They are very easy to remove! 
Tip to tip: If you want to make the most of those colours, do not wear any eyeshadow. Just make a line, as it suits you and it will be perfect. If you have an eyeshadow on your eyelid, it will steel the eyeliners thunder a bit. But this is a suggestion.
The gift package contained:
  • A lip gloss in the shade 30 Captivating Ruby. It is a sheer fire-red colour and it smells sooooooooo good! It doesn't last as long as I wanted, but for those who are not used to these colours it is perfect. Besides, it is summer, so we don't want too much makeup. Tip to tip: By applying it on top of  red lipstick, you will make the best out of both the gloss and the lipstick!
  • A False Lash Effect waterproof mascara in the shade Black Brown. I really like its brush. Perfect for the summer and for green or blue eyes. Tip to tip: Combining this mascara with the purple eyeliner and your natural eye colour will be the centre of attention!
  • Glossfinity nail polish in the shade 160 Raspberry Blush. Very good quality. Long lasting and shiny, like a gel nail polish.
I also got the Mastertouch Concealer in the shade Fair, but I think Ivory would be just as good if not better. It's a liquid formula with medium to full coverage (depending on every skin). What I like about it is that it looks very smooth and natural on my skin and it doesn't crease very much, almost not at all, depending if the skin is oily or has very deep lines. What I don't like is that it has very small quantity and there is no indication of the quantity on the package.

Max Factor: Colour X-Pert Waterproof Eyeliner Metallic Lilac & Metallic
Turquoise, Captivating Ruby, 
Mastertouch Concealer Fair (with flash)
Max Factor: Colour X-Pert Waterproof Eyeliner Metallic Lilac & Metallic
Turquoise, Captivating Ruby, 
Mastertouch Concealer Fair (without flash)
I also bought Facefinity all day Primer. It's a luminous liquid primer and makes the skin so smooth and creates the perfect texture for foundation application, plus SPF 20! It is better than other similar products that I have tried, but it doesn't fill in the pores as much and after a few hours my face is not as matte as I would like. Tip to tip: You can apply this product to protect your face if you want to go out with no foundation on.
Max Factor Facefinity All-day Primer
For my sisters, I bought the Facefinity Compact Powder in the shades 03 Natural Beige and 02 Ivory (sorry I'm not going to do swatches, I don't want to spoil their gifts). To be honest, they are very similar shades, No02 is slightly lighter. This product gives very good and long lasting coverage. It can be worn day and night with any 
Tip to tip: For a more natural look or if you don't need foundation, you can apply it straight on your face, after applying a moisturiser, or on top of your foundation for a matte flawless effect. It also has a mirror and an applicator, so it is perfect to carry it in your purse for a touch up!
MaxFactor Facefinity Compact Powder in Ivory (left)
and Natural Beige (right) (with flash)
MaxFactor Facefinity Compact Powder in Ivory (left) 
and Natural Beige (right) (without flash)
I hope you found this post helpful! Please leave any comments or questions in the comment section and don't forget to subscribe! <3
Remember to add more colours to your day, because life is beauty-full of colours!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment