Saturday 4 July 2015

Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Charcoal products - Review

Hello again my loves! I hope you are all doing well and enjoying the summer! Today I've decided to review skincare products.
Recently I purchased from Boots the Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Charcoal Facial Wash and Facial Scrub. Generally, charcoal products are for deep cleansing and ideal for oily and acne prone skin types.

I'll start with the Facial Wash product. It is a dark grey gel product and very foamy. I personally like the scent of it, kind of neutral.
After removing my eye makeup I removed my foundation completely just by using this facial wash and afterwards my skin felt very refreshed. Just avoid the eye area, because it may cause some discomfort. Tip to tip: I always wash my face twice. A clean skin is all we need. We can get away without makeup! Healthy skin equals glowy beauty!
Tea Tree & Hazel Witch Charcoal Facial Wash by Boots
The Facial Scrub is simply amazing! My current favourite scrub product! It is very thick, like toothpaste, and the grains are quite big and hard, so I don't recommend it for skin with acne. Other than that, it exfoliates everything and the next day the skin feels sooooo good! Just amazing!  Tip to tip: The more water there is on the face the less painful the exfoliation is.
Tea Tree & Hazel Witch Charcoal Facial Scrub by Boots
Both products promise clean pores and no more impurities and they deliver!

Overall: I believe it definitely worth trying those products. They are very affordable and now they are 30% off!

I hope you found this post helpful! Please leave any comments or questions in the comment section and don't forget to subscribe! <3
Remember to add more colours to your day, because life is beauty-full of colours!!!

1 comment:

  1. We at Best Outsource Image Retouching Services, all our editors are professionally trained and they come with experience & expertise in their field.
    Collage Photo Editing

    ReplyDelete