Tuesday 10 May 2016

Makeup Revolution New Products: swatches and reviews

Makeup Revolution New Products
Hello again my loves! I have been going a bit cray cray on buying new makeup again! Makeup Revolution  has launched so many new products and I obviously had to have them all. This post will be swatches mainly, because I have said too many times how good the quality is! Let's start then!

Basically, they focused on face products with textures and shades perfect for spring and summer!
So, I'll start with the Shimmer Bricks (Radiant & Rose Gold). Tip to tip: The good things about this products are that the shades can be worn individually or all together and they are so small and handy that can be carried in a bag and are perfect for the vacation trip!
Next are the new blush palettes:
Blush Queen, which contains 8 shimmer shades for all the complexion tones. To be honest, when I got them in my hands, I thought they would be highlights or the shades would be too intense, but I was wrong! They are shimmer blushes and my favourite is the very bright pink (bottom right). 
Tip to tip: You can try very little product at first and then start building the intensity.
Tip to tip:For darker skin tones, the lighter shades can be used as highlighters.
Tip to tip:You can mix different shades to achieve the perfect shade for you.
Blush Goddess: Very beautiful and neutral palette I'd say. It is perfect for every makeup look. It contains 4 matte blush shades and 4 highlights. I very much like this palette for subtle looks, e.g. when I have very important meetings and I don't want very heavy makeup.
Last, but not least is the Golden Sugar 2 Rose Gold palette. I'll take a moment to embrace the beauty of this palette! It is just perfect! Highlight and bronze! Subtle and bold shades for all the makeup looks you can think of. It matches fair and dark skin tones and I am sure that it will look absolutely perfect on tan skin. Amazing!


Makeup Revolution Shimmer Blocks (with flash)
Radiant (top), Rose Gold (bottom)
Makeup Revolution Shimmer Blocks (no flash)
Radiant (top), Rose Gold (bottom)



Makeup Revolution Blush Queen (with flash)

Makeup Revolution Blush Queen (with flash)

Makeup Revolution Blush Goddess (no flash)

Makeup Revolution Blush Goddess (with flash)

Makeup Revolution Golden Sugar 2 (no flash)

Makeup Revolution Golden Sugar 2 (with flash)

I hope you found this post helpful. Have you tried the above products? Which one is your favourite?
Please leave any comments or questions and pictures with your favourite products in the comments section and don't forget to subscribe! <3
Remember to add more colours to your day, because life is beauty-full of colours!!!

Kisses,
Rallou


No comments:

Post a Comment