Saturday 6 June 2015

Every makeup look products

Hello again my loves! I hope you are all doing great and are in the summer mood!

So today I've decided to write a post about my every makeup look products. The default products that I use for almost every makeup look that I create, day and night time!

Let's start then!!
My favourite default products

Base: Because I have discolouration and many blemishes I have to use a green or a yellow base to neutralize my skin colour, all over my face or on just some areas. The products I currently use are:
  • Green base by Radiant cosmetics (Greek brand). When I will run out I'll switch to the green concealer by MUA.
  • Yellow base, which I sometimes use to cover my dark-ish circles is the Pro-base primer by MUA.
  • Also sometimes to contour I use the Flawless concealer in the shade Dark by Avon. I really love this product. It is very blendable and I can have it with me any time.
Foundation: Again depending on the day, my mood or what kind of coverage I want, I absolutely adore:
  • BB cream MATTE by Avon in the shade Light.I use this when I want medium coverage or when my skin looks dull or tired. It gives a very natural finish and makes my skin look healthier. Now that the temperature is higher, is the perfect solution. I don't want to feel like I have tons of makeup on my face.
  • Extra Lasting foundation by Avon in the shade Nude. This is the best foundation I've ever tried. It is ideal for oily skins and makeup looks that last all day. It gives full coverage without being too heavy and it is very buildable.
  • My concealer is the Flawless concealer in the shade Fair by Avon. Creamy and blendable without being oily.
  • As a highlighter I sometimes use the Eye Radiance Brightening Wand in the shade Fair by Avon.
  • To set all the above I sometimes use the Natural Collection loose powder in the shade Neutral Translucent. Not the best product I have used. This is a product that I won't buy again. It is cheap, but I prefer quality.
  • For extra coverage or if I want my makeup to last longer or if I don't want to use liquid foundation I use a compact powder by Seventeen (the Greek brand), but I have also bought the Facefinity Compact Foundation in the shade 03 Natural by MaxFactor. Amazing!
Face: For everyday makeup looks, depending on my time, I contour and highlight with the following products:
  • Undress Your Skin shimmer Highlighter in the shade B150D (if that is correct) by MUA. I love this highlighter. It is very shimmery and it just makes the skin look glowy and perfect and it has that pink tone that suits most of my blushes. Lovely!
  • Absolutely favourite contouring palette All About Bronze by Makeup Revolution. Just look at it! It has EVERYTHING! I absolutely love it because depending on my skin colour and the areas I want to contour or highlight I can mix and match the perfect shades for me. This is a must have!
  • Also, the Protection Palette in the shade Light by Makeup Revolution is also a must have! It is perfect for travelling. It has three concealers for every part of my face. And all the powder products are absolutely to die for! Long lasting, blendable and buildable! What else do we need from a makeup product!?! And it is soooooo cheap!
  • A blusher that I sometimes use for a more bronzy look is the Blusher in the shade 6 by MUA. It looks like more of a bronzer on my skin. But it is perfect for a very subtle everyday look.
Eyes:
  • Favourite mascara of all times is the Big & Daring  in Blackest Black by Avon (for a detailed review see here). Now that I work many hours in front of a computer screen, it stays put even if my eyes are very tired. Not to mention how gorgeous the eyelashes look! I have cried wearing this mascara and my lashes still looked gorgeous! 
Now that I look at the list, the products look too many, but I don't use all of them every time! I use most of them depending on how much time I have, my mood and the result I want.

I hope you found this post helpful! Please leave any comments or questions in the comment section and don't forget to subscribe!
Remember to add more colours to your day, because life is beauty-full of colours!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment