Saturday 6 August 2016

Chisel Cheeks contour kit by BarryM review

Flawless Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit by Barry M
Hello my loves! I hope you are all very well!
As I'm sure you know, all over the internet they say contouring is gone now. I would say that
depends. Everyone is different and so is every face. Personally, I was never a huge fun of heavy contouring, but I believe a little bit of subtle contouring is absolutely fine. Therefore, as I have been searching for a good contour shade I purchased the Flawless Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit by BarryM from Boots (it was on offer!).


This product has 3 shades in it: Highlight, Bronzer and Contour.
Highlight: It is a very subtle highlight with the minimum shimmer. I personally use it as shown in the packaging (under the eyes, forehead and chin) and it works very well. Generally I avoid using shimmer in these areas, but this works very well!
Bronzer: I must say when I saw that shade I was a bit disappointed. I didn't really like the red undertone, but thankfully I was wrong. The shade works perfect for my skin tone.
Contour: I really really like it. The tone is cooler as it looks and it works great on my skin.

Flawless Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit by Barry M
Flawless Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit by Barry M
Flawless Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit by Barry M -
swatces
All in all, there texture is really soft and powdery and the colours are very buildable. I am really glad I purchased it and I can tell that my makeup looks better now.

Tip to tip: It is very important to buy the right products. They don't have to be super expensive. This product is very budget friendly and I definitely recommend it!

I hope you found this post helpful. Which contour products are your favourite?
Please leave any comments or questions and pictures with your favourite products in the comments section and don't forget to subscribe! <3
Remember to add more colours and fragrances to your day, because life is beauty-full of colours!!!

xoxo
Rallou

No comments:

Post a Comment