Friday 29 July 2016

Tea Tree Witch Hazel with extract of Berry

Hello my loves!
Tea Tree Witch Hazel with extract of
Berry facial wash by Boots UK

It's been ages since I posted something, but it is summer and I was on holiday etc. You know the drill!

So recently I tried the new Tea Tree Witch Hazel with extract of Berry facial wash from Boots. It is a refreshing jelly that promises to reduce outbreaks and leaves the skin clean and shine free.

As I have said before, I have a very oily skin and I've decided to give it a go. I really like the scent of it, fruity and very summery. But I can't say I'm really excited about it. After removing my makeup, I need 2 washes for sure to make sure my face is absolutely clean.
Generally I wouldn't say it is very bad. In the morning this is what I wash my face with and when I don't have make up on. I also wouldn't say that it helps with the shine much. I must say I prefer the Tea Tree Witch Hazel (you can read my review here).

All in all, if you want to reduce the shine of oily skin, this will not help much. It is absolutely perfect for everyday wash for normal skin and it smells very nice. I just wouldn't recommend it for very oily skin.

I hope you found this post helpful. Have you tried any products this range? Which one is your favourite?
Please leave any comments or questions and pictures with your favourite products in the comments section and don't forget to subscribe! <3
Remember to add more colours and fragrances to your day, because life is beauty-full of colours!!!

xoxo
Rallou

No comments:

Post a Comment