Sunday 7 August 2016

Garnier Ultimate Blends conditioner Mythic Olive review

Garnier Ultimate Blends conditioner
Mythic Olive
Hello again my loves!

I hope you are all doing well! Hopefully most of you have already been somewhere nice for the holidays!

This post is about a product I just tried and I'm really excited about! 
It's the new Garnier Ultimate Blends conditioner with Mythical Olive. Well, I must say it is really gooood! It smells so nice and even though the consistency is quite thick, it doesn't add weight to the hair. As I have curly hair, I can tell! Believe me!

I think it's the perfect treatment for hair, especially after the summer holidays. Washing hair almost every day, after being exposed to the sun plus all the hair products we're using, can damage it and therefore we need to do something to protect it. I believe this product is a very good choice!

I hope you found this post helpful. Which hair products are your favourite?
Please leave any comments or questions and pictures with your favourite products in the comments section and don't forget to subscribe! <3
Remember to add more colours and fragrances to your day, because life is beauty-full of colours!!!

xoxo
Rallou

No comments:

Post a Comment