Sunday 25 October 2015

Mascara - Crash test!!

Big and Daring mascara by Avon
Amazing Volume Mascara By Makeup Revolution
False Lash Effect 24h mascara by Makeup Revolution
Hello my loves! It's been a while, but it has been super busy! Today I've decided to do crash test on mascaras. Ready?

So, recently I've tried Makeup Revolution's Amazing Volume Mascara and I was surprised in a good way that's why I've decided to write this post.
Before I start, I like to say that this is based on my personal opinion and requirements. All products were tested in the same way, worn for all day either in front of a computer screen or on a very long and tiring journey.

Let's start then!


My all time favourite mascara is the Big and Daring Mascara by Avon. It gives me that false lash effect and most importantly it doesn't crease! I very much like the wand, it makes the application super easy without making a mess and the packaging is very classy!

The mascara I use currently is the False Lash Effect 24h Mascara by MaxFactor. As I said previously, I like it, but it took quite a while to dry enough and give me the result I wanted. The wand and the packaging are very good and every time I apply it I get it all over the place. Plus it creases throughout the day. But as I said, this is my personal preference.

Lastly, the Makeup Revolution's Amazing Volume Mascara actually impressed me! It doesn't give the effect I want and I don't really like the wand, but the packaging is okay. I wore while travelling from Greece to the UK and right after I went to work. The mascara did not crease like at all! Nothing! And it didn't feel heavy at all! I had very light makeup on, so it just gave a very natural tone to my eyes. Not to mention the price! If you are low on budget or don't wear too much makeup, I think it is worth the try!

I hope you found this post helpful! Please leave any comments or questions and pictures with your favourite makeup in the comment section and don't forget to subscribe! <3
Remember to add more colours to your day, because life is beauty-full of colours!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment