Monday 28 September 2015

My first MAC product - a bold lipstick!

MAC Matte lipstick, All Fired Up
Hello my loves!!! I can't believe it is almost the end of September! Well, we all know what this means... New makeup!!! So recently I bought my first MAC product and it was a lipstick (what else!) and of course the colour is a vivid one! My trademark!
Let's get to it then!
I've always wanted a MAC product and I wanted it to be something that I will use a lot and enjoy a lot! That is why I chose a lipstick, because it is something I wear everyday, I can carry it with me and it is affordable. 

My colours are my trademark. I always wear bold and intense colours on my lips. At work, on a night out and really everywhere. That is why I chose the matte shade All Fired Up! As you can see it is a bold red colour with intense pink undertones, a magenta shade. Tip to tip: I find it matches very well with blue clothes. If you like bold, red or very pink lipsticks you will love this! I wear it every day, I am completely in love with it! I believe it is a shade that can easily be worn any time of the year!

The texture is very creamy, but I must say it sometimes feels quite dry. If you think you are having a bad lip day, avoid this texture. The good thing is that it lasts all day long!! Seriously, I wear it and an hour later I have coffee and snacks and it is still there even after lunch! I have never retouched it during the day. Absolutely amazing!
Tip to tip: When you apply matte dark colours make sure you cover all the lip area, because you can sometimes see the natural lip colour where the two lips meet, if that makes sense.
MAC Matte lipstick, All Fired Up, natural sunlight
MAC Matte lipstick, All Fired Up, flash
Tip to tip: When you wear a colour like this, it is preferable not to have a heavy eye makeup, because it "steals" the intensity of the lipstick.

Tip to tip: If you travel by plane often, remember that some products are cheaper at the airport's shops. Specifically I bought this for £12.90 from Gatwick Airport as I was flying to Edinburgh. Pretty good deal I may say!

What is your favourite MAC product?

*The nail polish is the AVON Gel Finish Royal Vendetta, find related post here.

I hope you found this post helpful! Please leave any comments or questions and pictures with your favourite makeup in the comment section and don't forget to subscribe! <3
Remember to add more colours to your day, because life is beauty-full of colours!!!

**The price of the product is based on this purchase only. I have no responsibility if the price is different at any point.

No comments:

Post a Comment