Sunday 15 November 2015

Lips - The perfect match!

Hello again my loves!!! I hope you are well and getting ready for the winter and Christmas! Just a little advise, do all your shopping as soon as possible so that you'll have time to get everything! That's what I did, so this post is about my most recent makeup purchase!
Superdrug has this amazing offer 3 for 1 and you get a free fabric bag when you buy 3 cosmetic products! Pretty good!
Let's start then. For some reason lately I'm into lips a lot! So I bought lipsticks and lip-liners!



I got three Matte shades from MUA and I must say I am really impressed! They are quite creamy and last all day! Even after coffee! Absolutely gorgeous and they smell so good! The shades I got are: Wild Berry (I'm in love with it!), Lilac Bell and Fawn Fancy. The last one is maybe the only nude shade that I can wear, without it making me look colourless!

I also got one from the normal lipstick line Shade 1. Very creamy and very beautiful, but I find that it bleeds.
I also got these liners:

MUA:
  • Anti bleed liner which is perfect for this season. Creamy red lipsticks and glosses tend to bleed. So when using this colourless liner, your life is just saved!
  • Brooding Plum: perfect dark red liner that match all of the red-ish lipsticks I own! Tip to tip: Perfect match to the Shade 1 lipstick.
  • Berry Wine: Now this is an eye kohl liner, but it is good for the lips too! Tip to tip: Perfect match to the Wild Berry lipstick.
Makeup Revolution:
Again these are eyeliners, but I prefer them on my lips!
  • DepravedTip to tip: Perfect match to the Lilac Bell lipstick.
  • Iconic Brown: Perfect for hombre effect! Tip to tip: Perfect match to the Fancy Fawn lipstick.
MUA lipsticks, MUA and Makeup Revolution liners swatches
MUA lipsticks, MUA and Makeup Revolution liners
1: MUA Matte Wild Berry
2: MUA Matte Lilac Bell
3: 
MUA Matte Fawn Fancy
4: MUA lipstick Shade 1
5: MUA Brooding Plum
6: MUA Berry Wine
7: Makeup Revolution Depraved
8: Makeup Revolution Iconic Brown
9: MUA Anti bleed lip liner
I hope you found this post helpful! Please leave any comments or questions and pictures with your favourite makeup in the comment section and don't forget to subscribe! <3
Remember to add more colours to your day, because life is beauty-full of colours!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment