Saturday 24 December 2016

All-day lasting makeup tips

Hello again my loves!!! I can't believe it's Christmas Eve already! I hope you are all sorted for the
My favourite products for all-day lasting makeup
Click here for more makeup looks
holidays and all the parties!

This season is extremely busy.From morning till early next morning, meting friends and family and going to parties and clubs! We have to look glam, right?!? So here are my top tips for an amazing makeup look all day long!


Before I begin I would like to say that these tips are from personal experience and I can guarantee they will work! And remember, it is a trade off.

Tip to tip:
  • My top tip is to avoid heavy eye makeup if you are to wear it for far too long. There is a chance it will crease and most importantly, you will look super tired.
  • Try light sparkling eye shadows with black or glitter eyeliner and avoid making the waterline too dark.
  • Add the glitter or shimmer at the very end. It will prevent it from creasing early.
  • Prime face and eyes very well! It will minimise creasing and shining.
  • The night before make sure you have a good facial treatment (scrub and mask). If you don't have time, make sure you scrub a few hours beforehand and let the redness fade away.
  • If you have a bold lip and you want to touch up, remove what is left and re-apply. This will avoid patches and dryness.
  • Add as much sparkle as possible!
  • Go full on glitter! You can so get away with it!
  • If in doubt, go with a safe option!

Golden eye shadow with red lip

Silver eye shadow with red lip

I hope you all enjoy these holidays!

I hope you found this post helpful. I'd love to see pictures of your makeup looks this season! Tag me on instagram as rallou_ch.
Please leave any comments or questions and pictures with your favourite products in the comments section and don't forget to subscribe! <3

Remember to add more colours and fragrances to your day, because life is beauty-full of colours!!!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

xoxo

Rallou

No comments:

Post a Comment