Saturday 4 February 2017

Sensitive skin routine - Makeup removing

Favourite Cleansing Products
for Sensitive Skin
Hello my loves! It has been a while since I posted, but now I am back! I will start a series of skincare routines, starting with sensitive skin. Today I will talk to you about makeup removing and on the following posts about cleansing and moisturising.


First things first. What is a sensitive skin? What do I need to know to protect it? What shall I avoid?
A sensitive skin, as the description states, needs extra care. This means that it gets irritated quite easily (compared to other skin types). Dryness and redness are very common on this skin type. The weather conditions (cold, sunlight) and the wrong skin products may cause discomfort. Summer or winter, actually during the whole year, people with sensitive skin must use sun protection, sun blocker or products with SPF.

Let’s get to the routine part. I will start from removing makeup back to applying makeup, as it basically is a loop.

Makeup removing:
Remove eye makeup using an eye makeup remover, duo-phase ones are excellent, on some cotton wool or a cotton pad.

When removing foundation, you can use moisturising micellar water, makeup remover in a cream form on some cotton wool or a cotton pad or very very very soft cleansing wipes. I’d try to avoid the last, because if they dry they become a bit harsh on the skin and cause irritation, plus they are more expensive per usage.

These are some of my favourite products for sensitive skin.
Here you can find everything you need to know about the most effective way to remove makeup!

I hope you found this post helpful. I'd love to see pictures of your favourite products! Tag me on instagram as rallou_ch.
Please leave any comments or questions and pictures with your favourite products in the comments section and don't forget to subscribe! <3

Remember to add more colours and fragrances to your day, because life is beauty-full of colours!!!

xoxo

Rallou

No comments:

Post a Comment