Sunday 27 November 2016

Dove Ever Blossom Bath & Shower Duo gift set review!

Hello again my loves! I hope you are all doing great!
Dove Ever Blossom Bath & Shower gift set

Today I have decided to write about a gift I recently received, which I think will be perfect as a Christmas present for a loved one or even you…!


Let’s start! This is the Dove Ever Blossom Bath & Shower Duo Gift Set! It contains a full sized Purely Pampering Pistachio Cream with Magnolia Body Wash 250ml and a full sized Purely Pampering Coconut Milk with Jasmine Pearls Body Wash 250ml and a shower puff!

I will start with the scent of those products! I can’t even begin to explain it! They are so subtle, but yet aster using them the whole flat smells, not to mention how long they last on the skin!

Let’s talk about quality! This is Dove we are talking about, so we all know how moisturising the shower creams. This is the definition of silky! With just a small amount of product, a very thick foam is formed that as releases the scent it gives the feeling of luxury. It is the perfect product after a tiring day.

It is the perfect shower product if you are shaving. It immediately moisturises the skin, therefore if you don’t have time to moisturise later you can totally get away with it, even after shaving! You can’t go wrong with this especially now that the weather will get colder, which tends to make our skin more sensitive and dry.

I am totally amazed by these products! I can’t really say which one is my favourite! I absolutely recommend it!

I hope you found this post helpful. Which shower products are your favourites?
Please leave any comments or questions and pictures with your favourite products in the comments section and don't forget to subscribe! <3

Remember to add more colours and fragrances to your day, because life is beauty-full of colours!!!

xoxo

Rallou

No comments:

Post a Comment