Saturday 19 November 2016

New Makeup Revolution Matte Lipsticks - review & swatches

Makeup Revolution Vamp Matte Lipsticks
Beyond Vamp and Ultra Vamp Matte
Hello again my loves! I hope you are all well and looking forward to the upcoming holidays. From now on I’ll try to post more frequently with topics regarding Christmas!!
So, let’s get to today’s post. This is a review and swatches of the new Makeup Revolution Matte Lipsticks. More specifically Beyond Vamp and Ultra Vamp Matte.
These were part of the Vamp collection for Halloween, but they are wearable and perfect for Autumn and winter.


Beyond Vamp: This is more on the dark red/pink side. Very wearable for all day! Makes the lips look fuller, which usually I find happening the exact opposite when it comes to darker shades. Can be worn without lip liner.

Ultra Vamp Matte: Very dark purple colour. Needs lipliner and some practise to master. First time I put it on I made a mess! It’s the nature of the colour. It is a bit dark for me, but I will definitely wear it in a day/night out during the holidays. If you have a darker skin and full lips, OMG this is for you!

As you can see the packaging looks very elegant, but feels quite light. Nevertheless it looks very pretty in my makeup collection and feels so unique and lady-like.
Makeup Revolution Vamp Matte Lipsticks swatces
Ultra Vamp Matte and Beyond Vamp
Regarding the actual product, the scent is amazing! I like wearing makeup that has a pleasant, but yet not very intense scent. In terms of texture, I found that the Ultra Vamp Matte applies way easier than the Beyond Vamp. The colour can stay all day, even if you drink. If you eat or brush teeth it will fade slightly, but still stay on. No bleeding of course! The only downside, which I find in all matte lipsticks, is that after a few hours I feel my lips dry and the lipstick may look patchy.

Tip to tip: If my lipstick fells or looks patchy I apply some lip balm or another similar shade of a moisturising lipstick to create an ombre effect.

All in all: These lipsticks are excellent value for money! They look pretty and they are quality products. I would definitely recommend them for yourselves or for a gift!

I hope you found this post helpful. Which Lipsticks are your favourite?
Please leave any comments or questions and pictures with your favourite products in the comments section and don't forget to subscribe! <3
Remember to add more colours and fragrances to your day, because life is beauty-full of colours!!!

xoxo
Rallou

No comments:

Post a Comment