Saturday 4 June 2016

Time to relax...

Hello my loves! I hope you are all well!
Favourite bath and shower products

Today I will review some of my favourite bath / shower creams or gels. Ideal after a run, a long day or just when you want to pamper up. Besides, we all deserve a nice long bath!


The reason I am writing this post is because lately I have been suffering with sciatica. Not good. Having baths really helped with the pain, so I have been looking for the products I like the most.

So, in order of preference:

  • I will start with the Avon Bubble bath Pomegranate & Peony. I have said in the past how much I love these products (see post here). The fragrance is unbelievable! Fruity and flowery, but yet very subtle. Very rich foam when you are using it in the bath or for a shower, which makes it perfect for shaving as well!
  • Next is one of my latest purchases, the Radox Feel Relaxed with lavender and waterlily bath soak. Very nice and calming fragrance. Perfect after a long and stressful day. I was feeling very good after taking a shower with this product. I was surprised with how much foam it made!
  • For the Imperial Leather Marsh mallow see full review here.
  • Last, but not least the Superdrug Dragonfly & Vanilla shower cream.Very moisturising with a very pleasant sweet and subtle fragrance. It is quite foamy and good for shaving, but I don't think it would work for a bath.
I also used the Baylis & Harding bath soak crystals. Very relaxing fragrance. It gives that feeling of being at a spa. I totally recommend it for bath soaking and a pedicure treatment.

Of course I had to mention my absolute favourite soap - scrub product. The Avon Planet Spa black soap. The fragrance is absolutely fantastic! It is a very thick paste that is quite foamy and also has very small exfoliating granules. After using it you get the sense of a spa treatment!

Tip to tip: Try different colours and fragrances in your bath / shower. I find the variety of them helps in making us feel better and more refreshed. The cost is very low and it is worth it, because we are worth it!!

I hope you found this post helpful. Have you tried any of these products? Which one is your favourite?
Please leave any comments or questions and pictures with your favourite products in the comments section and don't forget to subscribe! <3
Remember to add more colours and fragrances to your day, because life is beauty-full of colours!!!

xoxo
Rallou

No comments:

Post a Comment