Monday 30 May 2016

Marsh mallow shower cream!!

Marsh mallow shower cream - Imperial Leather
Hello my loves! I hope you are all well!

So today's post is about the Imperial Leather shower cream in Comforting Marsh mallow!
The name itself is quite appealing. Generally I am not very impressed when I smell the product from the bottle, because I find it too much. But this one is the exact opposite! It smells delicious! You just want to eat it! If you like sweet scents, this is your product! 


It is a very comforting shower cream, that wakens up you playful mood! It is so moisturising and it is perfect for shaving in the shower. The sweetness of this product stays on your skin for hours and if you are in a rush, you can skip the moisturiser! 

It is absolutely perfect for the pampering days or for the very tiring ones. It is the ideal product to boost your mood and prepare you for a nice night out with your friends or even when you are staying in! Needless to say it is perfect for a date!

Imperial Leather is a well known brand for its quality. There is no product of this brand I don't like. I think it is worth trying all the products from the Sweets range. Definitely a must have!

Pamper yourself up and give your body the attention and quality that is worth!



I hope you found this post helpful. Have you tried this product? Which Imperial Leather is your favourite?
Please leave any comments or questions and pictures with your favourite products in the comments section and don't forget to subscribe! <3
Remember to add more colours and fragrances to your day, because life is beauty-full of colours!!!

Kisses,
Rallou

Currently this product is £1 at Boots, based on my trip to the shops today.

No comments:

Post a Comment