Tuesday 15 September 2015

Real Techniques Brushes

Real Techniques Brushes
Hello again my loves! I hope you are all well!
Today's post will be about the amazing Real Techniques brushes. almost every makeup artist on YouTube uses them. They are brought to us by Sam and Nic Chapman, also known as pixiwoos, which means they are professional and affordable.


There are no words to describe how nice those brushes are. Very soft and easy to work with. They do the job for you. They come in a huge variety, so you will definitely find your perfect match!

I will start with the Core Collection. It is a set that contains four face brushes:
  1. Detailed brush: perfect to cover spots or anything small on the face, as well as to put eyeshadow in the tear duct area.
  2. Pointed foundation brush: I prefer it to use it with my concealer, but it is a foundation brush and you can build coverage. Personally, it is not my number one choice for foundation, because it doesn't give me the coverage that I want.
  3. Contour brush: I love it! At last my contouring is as it should be. It is small enough to create the perfect shadows. Tip to tip: it is very good for blush as well!
  4. Buffing brush: Works perfect with powder, I can't even describe it! Loose or compact, equally amazing. I have also used it to apply liquid foundation, but then again not the coverage I want it. If you want medium coverage, it is very good and easy to work with!
As you can see I bought two of them! The reason is that I travel a lot and I always want a clean set of brushes on the go. They come in a very nice case where I can add my other brushes as well.

Then I bought another two:
  1. Expert face brush: it is a foundation buffing brush. The bristles are shorter than the one in the Core Collection and not massively dense. Perfect for any type of foundation.
  2. Sculpting brush: I left that for the end, because it is my absolute favourite! Perfect angle to create contoures, perfect for foundation as well! Short and dense bristles give me the coverage that I want. No words, really. I am in looooooooove!
Tip to tip: Always take a good care of brushes like that, they deserve it. Clean them once a week, if you are not a makeup artist, and enjoy them as much as possible!
Tip to tip: Go to BootsUk as soon as possible! They are in an irresistible offer!
Real Techniques Sculpting Brush

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush

Real Techniques Core Collection Brushes

Make sure to watch the tutorials from Sam and Nic and get ready for magic to happen!
Pixiwoo & Real Techniques.

What are your favourite brushes?

I hope you found this post helpful! Please leave any comments or questions and pictures with your favourite makeup products in the comment section and don't forget to subscribe! <3
Remember to add more colours to your day, because life is beauty-full of colours!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment