Saturday 9 April 2016

Kick Ass concealer!

Hello my loves!! It has been ages since I last posted something, so today I will make it up to you by doing a review on my latest purchase.
Before I start, I have been looking for an affordable, but with a good coverage concealer, that will stay on and not crease. I have seen some youtubers using it and they like it. So I bought the Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer, I love the name!
I got it from Boots for £8, which is very good value for this product. First of all, I love this brand for body care products, so I thought I should try the concealer.

Let's get to it. The packaging is amazing! Very girly and classy. It is a 3-step concealer:
  1. Use the peachy tone to neutralise the darkness under the eye.
  2. Then the more yellowy shade to cover and highlight.
  3. Use the powder to set it.
How cool is that? It comes with a setting powder! It has a small sponge and a mirror! Perfect to carry around.

Now, I like it in general. I use it every day. I may need to apply it a couple of times though, depending how tired my eyes look. 
In terms of texture it is quite thick, but blendable, so I sometimes use my ring finger or my Real Techniques brush.
Tip to tip: For very thick creamy product, maybe is better to use your fingers, because you will warm it and the oils of the skin will help you work with it better.
Now, I usually use my Sephora loose powder, using a blender, to set it and it stays on very nicely. I am really happy with it. One time though, I applied the powder with my Real Techniques brush and it creased so badly. It wasn't that obvious, because I was wearing my glasses to cover it. I think using a sponge is better if you have oily skin.
Also, I sometimes feel it is patchy and emphasizes my thin lines. But then again, it all depends on the skin and what each person wants.






Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer, Light.

I hope you found this post helpful!
What is your favourite concealer? Please leave any comments or questions in the comment section and don't forget to subscribe! <3
Remember to add more colours to your day, because life is beauty-full of colours!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment