Saturday 16 May 2015

Battery bank charger - A smart gadget, but fashionable!

Hello again gorgeous people! How are you? Have you decided yet what to do in the summer?
Well, no matter what you do and where you go, you will probably run out of battery on your phone, music device or tablet. That is why a battery bank charger is essential!

I got mine e few months back and it literally saved my life! Specially when I'm travelling, or even shopping and just listening to music.
And because we want to make a statement and because everything we own must stand out and must be gorgeous and fashionable.
Okay, fashion is amazing, but what about functionality? Well, the one that I have is called (description on the website): Anker® Astro Mini 3200mAh Ultra-Compact Lipstick-Sized Portable Charger. You see that people...? Lipstick sized!!!! Looooooove it!
Well, as you can see, it's capacity is 3200 mAh. I have a Samsung Ativ S phone and the I get 1.5 charges out of it. Meaning that without recharging it, I get one full charge and one not so full. For me is sufficient. Just keep in mind, that it takes quite a lot of time for this gadget to charge. I usually leave it to charge overnight or when I have my PC on etc.
For those who care about those things, the packaging is veeeeery good, very professional.

The most important thing is, that it charges your phone very fast! For me, that is a big deal!
So, here is what I got! Meet my b-e-a-utiful battery bank charger.... in pink! Oh yes! Pink! Just look at it! It is sooooooo beautiful!
Anker Astro Mini Pink
Those little things are so gorgeous and so useful, that even my sisters asked for one each! So we got the Golden and the Blue one!
Anker Astro Mini Blue
Anker Astro Mini Golden
Let me take a moment and just say how B-E-A-UTIFUL the Golden one is! It is like a piece of jewelry! So, fashionable, so classy... no words to describe it!
The Blue one is equally beautiful. It is this bright royal blue. Definitely is a noticeable gadget! It suitable for a guy too. I wouldn't say that it is very girly. The same apply for the Black one. I don't have it, but I have seen it. It is more matte, if that makes sense. Equally beautiful and useful and perfect for a guy.
Now that I think about it, this is a great gift idea! I got them from Amazon, at the amazing price of £9.99! From what I'm seeing now, only the Golden and the Blue cost £11.99, but it's worth it!
Anker Astro Mini pink, Golden & Blue
Let me know what you think about them or any other battery charger that you have, in the comments below! Don't forget to subscribe and remember to add more colours to your day, because life is beauty-full of colours!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment